I saw this poem floating around the internet. I chose the typeface I wanted and rendered the objects in Adobe Illustrator before sending the file to my vinyl cutter.
My last build, similar to this project, required 23 major operations and a month to complete. The goal of this project was to build something FAST! This can be done in less than one day! A store bought frame was used… please don’t hate! No tools were used other than the vinyl cutter itself. Well… I did use my bandsaw, but an exacto-knife could have done that simple operation. I also cut the glass… but you could simply buy two frames and use the glass from the second frame.
I think this turned out really good!